Everything I've ever wanted to do.
- Blueberry Cheesecake Brownie Bars- Brownies + Cheesecake = Winning.
- Summertime Strawberry Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting- Starts with a boxed mix. Ends with happy taste buds.
- Pistachio Honey Cake with Berries and Cream- A dense subtly sweet and nutty cake with berries and cream. Because if it ends in berries and cream, it’s gotta be good.
- Faux Fried Ice Cream- No one will know you cheated.
- Chocolate Root Beer Cake Floats- That’s right. Cake in a float. You know you wanna.
- Strawberry Shortcake (Cottage Pudding)- Perhaps my favorite recipe EVER. And yes, whole milk is required.
- Vanilla Peach Bundt Cake with Bourbon Peach Syrup- Bourbon and peaches–it’s the gift of summer.
- All Grown Up Banana Pudding- What’s a summer gathering without puddin’? And booze?
- Frozen Strawberry Fluff- Light as air and easy as pie…literally.
- Peaches and Cream Crumble Bars- Because cheesecake and peach pie were meant to be together.
- Peachberry Crumble for 2- Me and crumbles kinda have this thing going on.
- Rustic Amaretto Pluot Pie- Ever tried a pluot? This could be your year!!
- Strawberries and Cream Icebox Cake- Baking? Ain’t nobody got time for dat!
- Oatmeal Rhubarb Crumble Bars (stay tuned for a recipe remix–and better photos!– of these bad boys)
- Grilled Angel Food Cake with Strawberry Rhubarb Compote- Buy cake from store. Grill on grill. Smother in strawberries and rhubarb. Do it.
We’re having a bake sale soon to raise funds for Beyond Blue, and I’m still thinking about what I’m going to make.. well I think I’ve found it! Seriously, I have never met anyone who doesn’t love Nutella (though I’m sure there’s someone out there!) and these look super fancy.
Is it fall yet? Let’s pretend it’s fall. Because all the great fall flavors are packed into one cupcake! This pumpkin cupcake has a gingersnap cookie at the bottom, a Rolo candy in the middle (from trick or treating, obvs), and a pile of apple cider buttercream on top! Tastes like October.